Sunday, September 1, 2013

Because It Needs to Be Said

Okay, I'm just gonna throw this out there because it needs to be said...

You know that post that I wrote about "what not to say to cancer patient?" Yeah, the one that went viral and now everyone is reading? The one all of you have freaked out just a little bit about?

Here's the thing...if you are worried that you have said the wrong thing to me or someone else that you know, you are NOT the one I was writing the post for. If you are concerned about what you said, odds are you didn't say the wrong thing. 

And keep in mind, it was really about just helping you understand how many questions we patients get asked on a daily basis.

Also, my mom has decided that none of the rules apply to you if you are the mother of the patient, so she wanted to make sure that I added that as a disclaimer. Got it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment