Monday, November 26, 2012

A Week to Be Normal

Still bitter about losing my trip to Hawaii (please don't think this is the last that you'll hear about this), I refused to give up our Thanksgiving Vegas trip. Wasn't gonna happen, no matter how cross-eyed the doctors looked at me.

Not going to bore you with all the details, because if you're my friend on Facebook you saw the daily posts and photos anyway. But I will say that it was GLORIOUS! God was truly smiling on us because it was sunny and 75 the entire week (it's normally sunny and 60ish that week).


We had friends and family with us, we ate MUCH yummy food, saw a show, and sat in the sun by the pool. There were also many, many books read (by me) and quite a bit of swimming (by everyone else).

It was great to have fun, relax, and sort of forget about all that is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment