Before I start posting pictures of me in the crazy wigs, I thought I would post some pictures I'm calling "The Evolution of Hair"...at least, my hair:
(1) When it was long and curly (I blame the kids for this curl, by the way. It was never this curly until after I had kids...grrr. I should also blame them for the gray hair, too...which you won't see in any of these pictures thanks to the wonders of haircolor). Never as long or as beautiful as I wanted it though.
(2) In April of this year, I went short. Now, somewhere in between these two, I had it longer and straight, but I can't seem to find any picture where I wasn't wearing it up in a clip.
(3) After Thanksgiving, I chopped it short so that I wouldn't have to deal with clumps of longer hair falling out.
(4) New Year's Eve, what I lovingly refer to as the "Les Mis Look." Or a refugee..
(5) January 7, 2013: The cancer patient buzz...or GI Jane, as we like to call it. Let me just say that IT'S COLD AND WET outside, and WOW! does this hair style (if you can call it that) make your head feel it!