Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Making the Phone Call

August 15, 2012: 
Time to stop living in denial, the lumps are still here. My family has been gone on vacation for almost two weeks, so it's a good time to call the doctor and ask, "What do I do?"

At this point, I have told my husband (via the phone, while he was on vacation, because I'm like that) about the lumps. He says he thinks maybe there's a lump on the right-hand side also that he's felt. Thanks, jackass, when were you going to mention that? Deep breath...


Based on my description of location, shape, size, and where I found them, the doctor says to come in tomorrow during her lunch hour so she can see me and determine whether the lumps are anything to worry about. Okay, now I don't know whether to be concerned or not, but I appreciate that she's giving up her lunch hour to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment