Friday, May 30, 2014

MRI

I promised you that I'd keep you posted when the MRI results came in...

Last Friday, I had my MRI (a Friday before a Holiday weekend...good job planning that. Haven't I learned not to do that???). Then I went out of town to present seminars to librarians on the East Coast. 

Back at school on Thursday and Friday of this week, and it dawns on me that I haven't received any phone call with the results yet. Uh oh, is that a good sign or a bad sign? With my luck, you just never know!

Well, the call just came in and the results are...CLEAR! Holy crap! Good news on a Friday? What the heck am I going to do with myself?!

So, everything "looks good" and I've been deemed "good to go" until August (when the next round of scans and blood work are due).

I'll take it! Now time to enjoy the weekend...and the summer ahead!

Relay for Life next weekend! I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment